Amanda

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Wonderful Weekend Ahead

I just got home from work... and I've decided that I'm going to request a transfer from Telemetry to Pediatrics. It's difficult to work with people who would rather not work as a team. And not to mention that it's quite difficult to be one of the very few individuals that is willing to 'go the extra mile'. I'm in hopes that Peds. will not be nearly as miserable.


As you can see, I have titled my post "The Wonderful Weekend Ahead". So you're probably wondering why it is so wonderful... well - that's because I'm off work. (ha ha ha) It's actually because I've got a lot of things planned for Matthew and I. We have a movie or two to get in, he may want to go to his Chess Club (see pic. below), maybe a bowling game, but I'd definetly like to take him to the Miami Children's Museum. They have special activities going on there this weekend. If he opts out, I'm thinking maybe to take him to the Museum of Science. I was very sick for about five weeks, and just two days after I started feeling better, we had a death in the family (my father's side). So all-in- all, we just need to get out of the house and spend some quality time together.

But - all of this comes after I get up from a nap. Midnight shifts are long - and I'm quite tired. Will post more later. This blogger thing is pretty cool. I'm glad I was introduced to it. Have a happy Saturday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home