Amanda

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Somewhat Peaceful Sunday

Today, we went to GameWorks. Matthew was able to play video games for who knows how many hours. He also managed to get in a bowling video game (which had all ten frames, believe it or not). He played twice (of course). Best part about that was that bowling shoes are not required. The Dolphin game was on, so it was rather loud there. We came home around 6:30 so we could feed Little Foot. But all-in-all, it was a good day.

Tomorrow is Columbus Day. The only thing on the adgenda is for me to find a professional photo studio. I need to get some old photos copied. It's amazing, I was going through a hat box of my grandmother's, it contained photos from when she was in 8th grade. Some family members expressed interest in having copies of them, so my mission is to find a photo place that is able to make copies without having negatives. CVS and Walgreens can only make standard copies (which is something I can do here at home).

It's funny (ironic), for all of the plans that I had wanted to make with Matthew, we did very little. Maybe the next time I have a weekend off he will want to do more... one can only hope though. As for now, I will sign off - we are getting ready to watch back-to-back films - Big (with Tom Hanks), and Lemony Snickets' A Series of Unfortunate Events. Have a wonderful night everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home