Amanda

Monday, November 21, 2005

Just A Short Hello To Everyone...

It seems as though every time I sign on to this site, they have added new fonts. Maybe it's just me... or maybe I don't sign on that often to figure out what updates are going on??? I'm thinking the latter of the two, unfortunately.

Sean - I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you earlier online. I was on the phone with Tracy (John's wife) and she was updating me with things that are going on with her and Tyler out in California and things that are going on with John while he is TDY.

Aunt Paulette and Adrienne, thank you for posting. I'm glad to see that our family members are reading, and adding to these posts. I'm sorry that I haven't posted much lately. Our power had gone out again (only for about 24 hours), but I hesitate turning the computer on only to have it continually shut down on me.

Yikes, it's 4:05 - I have to go pick Matthew up from Chess Club by 4:15. With T.S. Gamma out of the way.... lets hope the power stays on and our horrific hurricane season is over.

Amanda

1 Comments:

  • At 21 November, 2005 21:11, Blogger Sean M. said…

    Don't worry about it, I fully understand. I actually didn't have much time to talk anyways since I had to get to class, but I just wanted to say hi and all that.

    Well, I'll talk to you later, and if I don't hear from you before then, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home