Amanda

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

4th of July / Birthday Preparations

I was recently given a George Foreman grill. I have got to say - it's one of the neatest things I've used in a long time. It comes on it's own stand and all. Looks like a regular outdoor grill.

I started thinking - what a great item to have since hurricane season is here. After setting it up, I then realized.... it's electric. I couldn't help but to laugh.

Yesterday, I was talking to Matthew. We were talking about what he would like for his birthday. He said to me "I would like for you to take a day off of work." I told him that I could make that happen. Just before dinner, he asked me if I actually took the day off. I replied that I had. He said to me "I was just making sure, since you have short term memory loss."
Out of the mouths of babes.

4th of July is quickly approaching. I was going through some boxes I packed about a year ago and came across 25 boxes of sparklers and about 8 boxes of pop-it things. Since we are not a big fan of fireworks, these will do just fine. I think we may just sit outside on the porch to watch the sky around us.

I hope you all enjoy a fantastic 4th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home