Amanda

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wedding Bliss...

I've tried Uncle Tim's suggestion to bow out gracefully as maid of honor... and I was told I wasn't getting off the hook that easily so close to the wedding date. It was said in more of a joking way... but I still heard the disappointment in her voice. So instead of changing plans so abruptly, I am still the maid of honor. The dress and shoes have already been bought. As far as the bridal shower goes, I am thinking just to have only the brides maids attend and we can all get our nails done, along with facials. I figured after our 'de-tox' time, we can always invite others to join us for dinner. I thought this would be a better idea. This eliviates the requirement for party favors, centerpieces, elongated party planning, and games. The only thing now, is that I am waiting on one of the 'local' brides maids to get back to me with the addresses of the brides maids (so I can send invitations), and possibly some salon names.

Short and simple. What do you think?

On another note: Today we have a lot planned. We are doing 'winter' cleaning.... getting out all of the clothes that we haven't worn in the last 3 weeks, things that don't 'fit just right', and what-not. Spring cleaning in the winter time. Since Matthew is out of school for the next 2 weeks, he will be able to help. You can bet I will be putting his assistance to good use.

If I don't back it back to blogging before Christmas, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season.


lllllllllllll
Merry
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Christmas
lllllllllllll

1 Comments:

  • At 20 December, 2005 10:52, Blogger Tim B. said…

    Hey there,

    Helen told me that Bryan HAS a big book of "How To". It's a matter of getting him to do it. I didn't want to put this on my blog, but Bryan is almost 300 lbs and prefers to eat, watch TV, and play his video games. He's a genuinely good person, but still rather adolescent. Hopefully Helen will have a big positive influence on him.

    Kim is a sweet woman. She's shy, but slowly warming up to me. For two nights in a row SHE has called ME at about 10pm WHILE she is in bed. I think it's cool that she thinks of me when she's in bed !! ;-)

    As for Louise, ugh. She has become a real jerk. Always trying to find a reason to hate me. She creates issues. One day she will have that heart attack or stroke. Poetic justice/karma.

    TTYL,
    Uncle Tim.

    P.S. Check out my holiday gift blog at http://treebeau2.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home