Amanda

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Closing Ceremonies

Matthew's closing ceremonies for baseball happened over the weekend. Regrettably, the ceremonies were postponed 5 or 6 different times. The coach was out of town, and the assistants failed to notify the parents. I was really iritated that the assistant coaches didn't even show up. Only four kids were there. I have attached the photos. One of the other parents stepped in and acted as assistant coach, and I accepted the trophies on behalf of the other kids. Now it's my responsibility to make sure the actual coach gets them, and he's not returning my calls. I thought it was the heat and humidity that was making this situation more aggrivating. I would hate to think that the coaches just dropped the kids at the end of the season.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home