Amanda

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's Time for a Vacation

Well, I've come to realize that it's time for a much needed vacation. We kind of need something short and sweet - but on the other hand, we also need a vacation that we would need a vacation from. Looking to possibly go between the end of December to February. I was thinking a short 3 or 4 night cruise. We have cruised before... and thoroughly enjoyed it. Seeing that I used to work for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity - it is nothing new to us. My second thought was to take him to a resort at Disney (you know - actually stay on the property and enjoy Disney to it's fullest). Though we've been to Disney half a dozen times together (and I've been more times than I'd like to count), we've never stayed at the resorts on the property. Trying to narrow it down... I started comparing the above ideas. If we go on a cruise: we can see more that one city in the same vacation, the food is unbelievable, and we can lay around and do nothing if we so choose. If we go to Disney: I could get a massage while Matthew orders room service (ha ha ha), and we would pretty much have each day planned because we would want to get in as much 'park hopping' as possible. Decisions, decisions....

Any one have any suggestions or ideas?

2 Comments:

  • At 29 November, 2005 22:36, Blogger Adrienne said…

    I'm going on my first cruise with my mom in January, and have only been to DisneyWorld once. But have been to Disney Land too many times too. I vote cruise. You can still get a massage while Matthew orders room service.

     
  • At 09 December, 2005 20:53, Blogger Sean M. said…

    I agree with you; it's definitely time for a vacation. I'm really excited that Christmas is coming, because my brain is definitely fried right now, and I've still got Exam Week to go!!!

    Well, talk to you later and I hope you can get that vacation in the not too distant future.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home